- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Torquay, Vic
- Product code: P131MQ
Surfing is one of the most popular and accessible sports in Australia.
With almost 40,000 kilometres of coastline and some of the worlds most beautiful surf beaches its no wonder we are ‘moving out of our comfort zone and onto the beach to experiences the benefits’.
At Southern Exposure we offer the right mix of ‘learn to surf education, surf safety and ocean awareness’.
The Great Ocean Road is famous for its iconic surf beaches and spectacular view and we can choose the beach appropriate to the conditions and student ability.
Our instructors are experts within the Surf School industry and equipped to provide your first class Surfing experience.
- Learn to Surf education, safety & ocean awareness
- To identify a rip current & other dangers
- Surfboard handling & paddling skills
- How to negotiate the surf & catch the best waves
- Duration: 2 hour sessions to multi day (best results we recommend 2-3 lessons)
- Min age 7 years
- All equipment including surfboard suited to your abilities. For beginners we use soft, stable surfboard which are easy to balance, paddle, stand & surf on
- Wetsuits and rash vests
- Professional and friendly surf instruction
Be warned it’s not as easy as the pros make it look but it is heaps of fun and must be experience at least once in your life....
Your guides Mick, Greg & our team of friendly instructors, will make it as fun and easy as possible. Mick has been teaching surfing since 1997. The surf school team are Level 1 qualified instructors, all hold senior First Aid and Advanced resuscitation, and have years teaching experience and surfing experience. So you are definitely in expert hands.